Great for small O.D. wire management
Featured Product from Dynatect Manufacturing, Inc.
The SA series is the smallest metal carrier with a curve height of only 3.5 inches (89mm) and 1-inch link height.
- Great for small O.D. wire management in high temperature applications such as thermal couple wires
- Self-cleaning link design expels debris from critical areas of the link during operation
- Standard construction is stainless steel. (Plated steel can be custom-ordered)
Gortrac® Metal Cable & Hose Carriers
Gortrac® Steel – Superior Strength-to-Weight Ratios, Load-Bearing, and Maximum Unsupported Spans
Maximum Strength, Modest Price – The GX and MA Series are designed to compete against similarly sized plastic carriers and yet offer longer unsupported spans. The GX Series is available in 5 standard widths and the MA Series is available in 2 standard widths. Both Series have a link height of 2.00” (51mm) and curve heights from 6.00 – 13.25” (152 – 337mm). The MA has streamlined inside window with some details eliminated or moved to outside of link.
Pick-Your-Width Flexibility: The following Series allow complete flexibility as to the crossbar width: SB, SC, MRC, SX, SRC, LRC, XL, and XX
Designs that Dispatch Debris – The SA, MA, and SX Series have open, self-cleaning link designs that expel dirt and debris during equipment cycles.
Enclosed-Style Links – The SRC, LRC and XL6 models have a bolt-on armor plate lid option to protect cables/hoses from heavy abrasive and hot chip loads
The Best Unsupported Spans in the Industry – Dynatect’s unique patented link designs achieve weight reductions without compromising strength, reduce parts, and simplify construction.?The SA, GX, and MA Series have a 3-sided, single-piece link design with integral flat bars for surprising strength-to-weight ratio: SA, MX, MA.
Reduced weight in open-style SRC and LRC carriers has been achieved by eliminating non-essential center portions of the link.
Heavy Package? Heavy Duty? – For the most demanding applications or heaviest cable/hose packages, the Gortrac SRC, LRC, XL Series have the greatest strength and load-bearing capability. Beyond the standard sizes listed, the XL Series is available in custom bend radii and link heights.
Corrosion-Resistance: Manufactured from plated or stainless steel, Dynatect’s zinc dichromate plating process offers 70% better corrosion resistance than standard zinc plating
Dynatect (formerly A&A Manufacturing) delivers custom motion and protection for machines with deep application knowledge, diverse product offering, and a customer responsive sales philosophy. Dynatect provides engineering and manufacturing for custom applications which improve human-machine safety and machine uptime. We continue to build our customer experience through improving service differentiation, expanding product portfolio, and reducing lead times.
DYNAMIC PROTECTION = DYNATECT
The name comes from the words ‘dynamic’ and ‘protection’ because it is the accumulation of over 70 years of experience producing flexible protection for equipment in motion.
Dynatect Advantages & Capabilities
- Broad network of 50+ local factory-trained representatives offer onsite support, technical advice and recommendations
- Speak directly to application specialists to receive upfront design assistance
- Fast delivery of customized products, from concept to application
- We will design and manufacture a turnkey engineered assembly (and one-time projects are not a problem!)
- Access to new solutions for your industry, thanks to our active product research and development programs
- Access to a broad range of materials including metal, engineered plastics, elastomers, and over 120 specialty textiles
- Dynatect has the largest portfolio of protective covers, and is the only North American manufacturer of both plastic and metallic cable carriers
- We can meet your needs from standard offerings to custom-engineered products configured around your application
- Regular repeat orders? Dynatect has kanban and JIT programs to ensure reliable delivery with minimal inventory
- Laser and waterjet cutting
- Horizontal and vertical machining
- Precision grinding
- Precision bending
- Thermoset extruding
- Automotive-grade painting
- Welding (metal and thermoplastics)
- Spring winding
- Assembly and finishing (buffing, painting, plating)
- Custom molding of plastics (injection, compression, transfer, RIM, hot cast)
- Ball screw and metal way cover repair and refurbishment
Design and Engineering
- 2D and 3D design from engineering, to approval, to manufacturing
- Automated CAD-to-CAM processes
- R&D, design, and reverse engineering
- Leading-edge testing capabilities
- Free web conferencing service to quickly assemble a design team to facilitate engineered solutions