Slip Ease Slip Clutch
Featured Product from Dynatect Manufacturing, Inc.
Slip Ease Slip Clutch
Compact, Mechanical Slip Clutch with Low Backlash
The Polyclutch Slip-Ease is a mechanical slip clutch with an axial loaded multi-plate design. For applications where space is at a premium and low backlash is required. Torque capacities of up to 500 lb-in.
- Can accommodate shaft sizes up to 1.25″ (see dimension B – Max. in Specifications)
- Available in fixed torque (EFS, EFO models) or adjustable torque (EAS, EAO models) configuration.
- For a smaller option for miniature applications, see the Size 12 (footprint of only 3/4″ in diameter)
- Sizes in English or Metric
- Customization available – just ask!
Mechanical Slip Clutches
Polyclutch mechanical slip clutches consist of the Series 16, Slipper, V-Series, and Slip-Ease lines. These clutches use proprietary friction pads and plates to precisely regulate torque to deliver precise tension, protect from mechanical overload, or deliver an exact amount of torque. Torque capacities of range from 0.5 lb-in to 500 lb-in. Torque configuration can be adjustable or fixed (factory set). Work with our engineers for a custom design.
Dynatect (formerly A&A Manufacturing) delivers custom motion and protection for machines with deep application knowledge, diverse product offering, and a customer responsive sales philosophy. Dynatect provides engineering and manufacturing for custom applications which improve human-machine safety and machine uptime. We continue to build our customer experience through improving service differentiation, expanding product portfolio, and reducing lead times.
DYNAMIC PROTECTION = DYNATECT
The name comes from the words ‘dynamic’ and ‘protection’ because it is the accumulation of over 70 years of experience producing flexible protection for equipment in motion.
Dynatect Advantages & Capabilities
- Broad network of 50+ local factory-trained representatives offer onsite support, technical advice and recommendations
- Speak directly to application specialists to receive upfront design assistance
- Fast delivery of customized products, from concept to application
- We will design and manufacture a turnkey engineered assembly (and one-time projects are not a problem!)
- Access to new solutions for your industry, thanks to our active product research and development programs
- Access to a broad range of materials including metal, engineered plastics, elastomers, and over 120 specialty textiles
- Dynatect has the largest portfolio of protective covers, and is the only North American manufacturer of both plastic and metallic cable carriers
- We can meet your needs from standard offerings to custom-engineered products configured around your application
- Regular repeat orders? Dynatect has kanban and JIT programs to ensure reliable delivery with minimal inventory
- Laser and waterjet cutting
- Horizontal and vertical machining
- Precision grinding
- Precision bending
- Thermoset extruding
- Automotive-grade painting
- Welding (metal and thermoplastics)
- Spring winding
- Assembly and finishing (buffing, painting, plating)
- Custom molding of plastics (injection, compression, transfer, RIM, hot cast)
- Ball screw and metal way cover repair and refurbishment
Design and Engineering
- 2D and 3D design from engineering, to approval, to manufacturing
- Automated CAD-to-CAM processes
- R&D, design, and reverse engineering
- Leading-edge testing capabilities
- Free web conferencing service to quickly assemble a design team to facilitate engineered solutions