7500 Series High Precision MEMS Accelerometer
Featured Product from Dytran Instruments, Inc.
The Dytran series 7500 is a high precision single axis variable capacitance (VC) accelerometer available in various g ranges and in an airborne version. This high performance accelerometer combines an integrated VC accelerometer chip with high drive, low impedance buffer for low level acceleration measurements.
Tailored for zero-to-medium frequency applications. This module contains a MEMS capacitive sensing element, a custom integrated circuit amplifier, low noise electronics and differential output, with a 4-pin 1/4-28 radial connector and various mounting capabilities. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments.
- Ultra low noise
- Differential output
- Operates from +9 to +32 VDC
- MEMS technology
- DC response
- Airbag testing, Crash testing
- Seismic monitoring, Tilt measurement
- Flight testing, In-flight vibration testing, Flutter testing
- Low frequency aircraft/airframe vibration measurements