Model 3543A Triaxial Accelerometer
Featured Product from Dytran Instruments, Inc.
The Dytran model 3543A is a case isolated triaxial IEPE accelerometer with a 100 mV/g sensitivity, vertical height of 0.60-inches (15.24-millimeters) and an overall weight of 15 grams.
Featuring ceramic shear sensing elements packaged in a lightweight titanium housing, design of the model 3543A incorporates a 4-pin radial connector and 10-32 stud mounting capabilities. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments and case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- Case isolated
- +320°F (+160°C) operation
- Turbine engine test cell and exhaust manifold testing
- Exhaust system NVH analysis
- Automotive vibration studies
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)