Not all MCBs Are The Same
Featured Product from E-T-A Circuit Breakers
Protect your Panel with E-T-A's 4230-T MCBs.
E-T-A's 4230-T are single/multi-pole miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) in accordance with EN 60947-2, UL 1077 and UL 489. The 4230-T has toggle actuation, visual status indication, a high rupture capacity and a positively trip-free snap action mechanism. A range of trip characteristics and add-on modules make the 4230-T suitable for a variety of applications.
Unlike other MCBs, engineers only need to purchase one breaker for 120/240/277/480VAC and 60/125VDC.
- Each ampacity rated for all voltages
- Snap-action mechanism for wear-free contact operation
- Visual status indication on the front side
- Rail mounting
- New cut to length comb style bus bar available
- International approvals for global use