Reduce Downtime Costs With the Push of a Button
Featured Product from E-T-A Circuit Breakers
As a panel builder, you are very familiar with blade or glass fuses as popular forms of circuit protection. Both types are inexpensive and easy to install in a control panel, however, these solutions have their drawbacks. When a fuse blows, it must be replaced. Costs arising from equipment damage or stoppage while searching for the correct replacement fuse can be expensive.
The new X1180 kit pairs E-T-A’s 1180 circuit breaker with the cost-effective 10Plus terminal block and:
- Improves control panel protection with a minimal increase in investment compared to fuses
- Reduces downtime costs by immediately resetting the circuit breaker
- Physically isolates and disconnects circuits during maintenance, without having to remove anything
- Provides an immediate indication of a faulty circuit via LED – making it easy to identify in a dark control cabinet
- Voltage: AC 250 V; DC 65 V (UL, UL Canada; AC 250 V; DC 72 V)
- Current Ratings: 0.1... 10A
- Typical Life: 6,000 operations at 1 x IN (low inductance), 3,000 operations at 1 x IN (inductive), 500 operations at 2 x IN (inductive)
- Ambient temperature: -20...+60 ? (T 60) -4... +140 ?
- Interrupting capacity: (UL 1077) AC 250 V 2,000 A, DC 72 V 2,000 A