Double Gripper Micro Test Hook
Featured Product from E-Z-HOOK
The ultra thin X2015 double-hook (double-grabber) test connector is the smallest of E-Z-Hook’s micro-hooks, fully insulated to provide a solid contact in the smallest test environments. The 0.03 in (0.76 mm) max hook opening provides E-Z-Hook’s largest double hook opening capacity.
- Other Double-Hooks: (XKM) narrow connector with two 0.025 in (0.635 mm) square pins for connection, (XK) 0.01 in (0.254 mm) max hook opening, or (XK25SS) 0.01 in (0.254 mm) max hook opening with stainless steel blade.
- Designed for use with surface mount devices or where connection point is small in order to test electronic components connections; popular as an oscilloscope probe.
- Mates with 0.030″ diameter socket E-Z-Hook test lead or patch cord in order to quickly pair with electronic test connectors.
- These test clips are great for testing miniature components, IC connectors, IC pins, CIP & SMD, electrical test boards, circuits, and for use with Arduino products.
- The fully insulated, narrow body design allows for easy connection in tight spaces. Also ideal for simultaneous connections with side-by-side stacking of the test connectors.
- Hook fits over components up to a max opening diameter of 0.030 in (0.76 mm).
- Pin makes easy connection to 0.03 in (0.76 mm) or 0.025 in (0.64 mm) diameter square socket test leads and patch cords. Quickly pair with test lead in order to make an electronic connection.
- Hooks and 0.03 in (0.76 mm) pin plugs directly connect to ensure accurate reading with no sliding contact points so the hooks are directly connected to the connection pin plug.
- As a solderless assembly, this test clip also connects to a test lead wire or patch cord, expanding electronic test functionality. Part is field serviceable and also allows for hands-free testing and fast installation.
- Tip design that permits hooks up vertically or horizontally. Hooks are stationary - the tip of the housing moves out to close the two hooks together.
In a continuously evolving technological age with industry requirements changing daily, our goal is to provide clients with products manufactured to meet their new industry requirements. With that in mind, E-Z-Hook operates with a CUSTOM IS STANDARD philosophy. Based on this philosophy, E-Z-Hook provides customers the ability to tailor and customize existing products to meet their unique testing requirements. In the past we have provided: custom wire lead and cable lengths, attached any two or more connector combinations on a lead or cable, modified hook bends, springs, and plating specifications, used special packaging, added product numbering with heat shrink or hot stamp product labels, created custom kits even with integrating external products when requested, and more. If our current product offerings do not fit with your testing requirements, contact our engineering team to design a product that will work for you!
Watch>>> Welcome to E-Z-Hook
For 60 years, E-Z-Hook has manufactured and sold innovative solutions for test and measurement needs across the world. We are proud to provide products made in the U.S.A and being a family owned and operated small business. Our electronic test accessories are recognized in the industry for their durability and design. The E-Z-Hook Quality Management System is registered to ISO 9001:2015. Our mission is to provide quality products, delivered on time, at reasonable prices.
Choosing E-Z-Hook means:
- No order minimums
- Shipped within 48 hrs (standard)
- Competitive Pricing
- Custom solution capabilities
- Excellent customer service
- High quality product standards
- RoHS compliant products
- ISO 2001:2015 registered
- Test Hooks & Probes
- Connectors & Adapters
- Harness Board Components
- Test Leads & Patch Cords
- Coaxial Cable Assemblies
- Wire & Cable Spools
Please reach out to us if you have any inquirys or would like to get a qoute for a custom product to meet your testing requirements! We also provide a complimentary catalog of our full range of products, excluding some kits exclusivly online, that you may request. We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our products and whats happening at E-Z-Hook.
E-Z-Hook, div. of Tektest
Office +1 626 446 6175 Toll Free +1 800 995 4665
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.e-z-hook.com
Address 225 N 2nd Avenue Arcadia CA 91006 USA