The New DX Chilled Mirror Hygrometer Sensor
Featured Product from Edgetech Instruments Inc.
The DX primary method chilled mirror dew/frost point sensor is the newest addition to the Edgetech Instruments line of direct insertion hygrometer sensors. With an integral PRT temperature sensor, wider operating range and improved temperature stability, the new DX sensor can be inserted into the process stream or used to monitor the local environment. With its integrally mounted temperature sensor, a single penetration reduces installation cost and improves relative humidity accuracy, as the temperature and dew/frost point are measured at the same location. The DX expands Edgetech Instruments' sensor choices for easy installation.
Active cooling gives the DX sensor enhanced stability and a dynamic range of -40°C to +95°C dew/frost point with a temperature depression of 65°C from ambient temperature, while active sensor temperature compensation and isolation eliminate drift. An integrated micro aspirator option gives faster response in static environments and an integral barometric pressure measurement option is available on request. Integrated filter options are available for use in dirty environments.
The DX chilled mirror sensor can be used with the Edgetech Instruments DewMaster and DewTrak II dew/frost point hygrometers. The sensor can be located remotely at distances up to 100 feet. Its compact design greatly reduces the space needed for installation.
- Direct insertion expands Edgetech Instruments sensor choices for easy installation
- Integrally mounted PRT temperature sensor reduces installation cost and improves relative humidity accuracy
- Active sensor temperature compensation and isolation eliminate drift
- Compact design reduces space needed for installation
- Integral barometric pressure measurement option available
- Integrated micro aspirator option for faster response in static environments
- Integrated filter options for use in dirty environments
- Pipe and duct mount thread boss included with mounting hardware
- Remote sensor able length up to 100 feet
- HVAC duct systems
- Critical purged atmospheres
- Glove box environmental chambers
- Pharmaceutical testing and isolation chambers
- Engine air intake and exhaust testing
- Modified atmosphere packaging
- Semiconductor manufacturing furnace and lithography
- Medical packaging
- Dryer efficiency
- Biologics and cell culture
- Fluidized bed driers
- Food storage and packaging
- Air make-up for clean rooms and data centers
- Checking accuracy of polymer and metal oxide probes
Edgetech Instruments designs and manufacturers accurate and reliable absolute humidity hygrometers, relative humidity transmitters, humidity probes, moisture and dew/frost point analyzers, relative humidity calibrators, dew/frost point generators and oxygen measurement instrumentation. Edgetech Instruments products are manufactured, calibrated and serviced to the highest industry standards in a modern, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited, ISO 9001:2015 registered facility located in Hudson, Massachusetts. All certifications and calibrations are traceable to NIST.