Applications in low-voltage motors and generators
Featured Product from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
Applications in low-voltage motors and generators:
- ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation is designed for motors and generators to protect insulated copper from the steel core (slot liner) and where phase-to-phase insulation is required.
- ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation can easily be preformed so it is excellent for use as a slot closure or in areas where formed insulation is essential.
- ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation is fully compatiable with a wide range of impregnating and potting resins.
ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation Superior flexible electrical insulation solutions for LV motors & generators:
With the development of ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation, ELANTAS introduces new possibilities in the field of flexible insulation material applications, based on its own patented advanced PAI (polyamideimide) layer technology.
Dependable over its entire temperature range ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation is an innovative material ideally matched to the performance required while operating at temperature ranges up to 200 °C, ensuring that electrical machines have a long and reliable service life.
The preferred solution The individual components of any electrical insulation system must be robust enough to stand up to the toughest conceivable conditions, both in service and during the manufacturing process. This applies in particular for motors and generators. Thus, when it comes to electrical insulation, ELANTAS applies the most demanding of standards to its entire process – from development to production and ultimately delivery; giving you a dependable solution that unites the recognized impregnation expertise of ELANTAS with its specialty resin technology and advanced application knowledge.
ELAN-Film® HT-180 Insulation
• Expands the potential of flexible insulation compared with conventional laminate combinations
• Overall cost saving opportunities, including storage, handling and processing
When it comes to electrical insulation, ELANTAS applies the most demanding of standards to its entire process – from development to production and ultimately delivery; giving you a dependable solution that unites the recognized impregnation expertise of ELANTAS with its specialty resin technology and advanced application knowledge.
Profile Electrical Insulation:
ELANTAS produces insulating materials for the electrical and electronics industry. They are found in electric motors, household appliances, cars, generators, transformers, capacitors, digital cameras, wind mills, computers, lamps, circuit boards, and sensors, and help to ensure that product design engineers can construct eversmaller and more powerful electronic devices, thus saving materials and energy.