Keep It Clean - High Purity Flow Meters
Featured Product from Eldridge Products, Inc.
Our Series 800HPX includes a feature set designed for a variety of Ultra High Purity and High Purity applications including Semiconductor & Displays, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food & Beverage, and other processes that require a clean hygienic flow meter.
Master-Touch Series 800HPX Flow Meters are In-line style instruments with all electronics mounted integrally on the flow section in a Type 4X, IP66 enclosure. All input power and signal output connections are accessible through this double-sided enclosure. The Series features a VCR style sensor for easy removal and cleaning. The internal wetted surfaces may be electro-polished to either a 10 Ra or 25 Ra surface finish. Inlet flow conditioning plates are optionally available on flow sections from ¾" to 6". Mounting is via butt weld ends.
Optional end configurations include - Tri-Clamp style ends or male VCR style ends for ½", ¾" or 1" tubes.
A 2-line, 16-character LCD display with a 4-button keypad, displays the flow rate, totalized flow total, gas temperatures, electronics temperatures, sensor milliwatts, event/alarm relay status. It also provides access to the menuing system for change of user accessible variables. Included are 0-5 VDC and 4-20 mA outputs proportional to flow, as well as RS232; RS485; Modbus RTU; BACnet communications.
Included Features -
- EPI-Val™ Field Validation Firmware & Software
- A wide turndown ratio of 100:1 down to 15 SFPM (wider available)
- E-Logger™, EPI's proprietary "Onboard & Remote" (PC) Data-Logging
- Time and date stamping of maximum and minimum flow rates
- Two user-programmable relays for Event or Alarm
- A 2-line, 16-character display- Rate, Total, Gas & PCB Temperature, Milliwatts, Relay Status
- Up to four independent Flow Curves
- RS232, RS485 selectable ASCII or Modbus RTU or BACnet
- Optional- HART or Profibus DP