Measure Your Flow and Treasure Your Dough!
Featured Product from Eldridge Products, Inc.
Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI) is a proven leader in gas flow measurement. Our Master-Touch™ thermal dispersion gas mass flow meters and patented Flow Averaging Tubes set the standard for innovation, performance and reliability. Now our Series 500 ValuMass™ flow meters offer a lower cost option for many flow applications with the high value associated with all of EPI's flow measurement instrumentation.
The Series 500 ValuMass™ flow meters include 16-bit linearization technology for excellent flow rate accuracy and rugged construction of 316L stainless steel wetted parts. The robust feature set includes:
- 0 - 5 or 0 - 10 VDC output, flow & temperature
- 4 - 20 mA output, flow & temperature
- Frequency output 0 - 1 kHz proportional flow
- Programmable event relay(s) one 1 amp with frequency out two 1 amp without frequency out
- Protocols - RS232; RS485 Modbus RTU; BACnet
- Optional Protocols - HART, Profibus DP
- Display 2-line, 16-character backlit LCD and 4-button keypad