Colored Flexible Jacketed Metallic Conduit
Featured Product from Electri-Flex Company
The use of colored Type LA conduit saves time and money in maintenance and repair situaions as well as provides a visible warning to use caution in and around specific areas. Colored conduit provides quick identification of circuits, such as emergency, fire, security, and high voltage, as well as many other applications.
Type LA conduit is a flexible steel conduit that is both UL listed and CSA certified. It offers a hot dipped galvanized steel flexible core with a flexible PVC liquidtight jacketing over it.
Available colors and suggested applications:
- Cream: office modular partitions
- Brown: office modular partitions
- Blue: computer rooms, data cables, low voltage wiring
- Green: hospitals & healthcare
- Yellow: caution areas, special equipment, high voltage wiring, earth moving equipment
- Orange: construction, auto repair, fiber optic systems
- Red: fire alarms, security systems, emergency circuits
- White: dairy equipment, food processing equipment
Colors are stocked in Type LA, consult factory for color availability in other product types. Jacketed materials for extreme temperature and halogen-free applications are also available in colors.
Download the Colors Guide today to learn more, or email email@example.com.