Accurate, Robust and Long Life Hydrogen Sensors
Featured Product from Electro Optical Components, Inc.
These hydrogen sensors use a nano thin-film technology with the following advantages over other technologies used:
- No interference from other gases, only responds to hydrogen.
- No oxygen is needed. Because of this the H2 sensor is sealed so it is robust and good for harsh environments
- No consumables are used giving 10 year life.
- Faster response time - T90 < 60s.
- Precise & reliable result, high accuracy - ±0.5% ~ ±5% F.S.
- Good for a variety of conditions; Working temperature -20~+100° and Humidity up to 95%RH
Applications for the EOC hydrogen sensor products include industries such as:
- Hydrogen gas production & storage
- Oil and gas industry, process analysis
- Chemistry industry, process analysis
- Fuel cell production and use
- Nuclear power plant monitoring
- Power generator and transformer online health monitoring