Compact LED Spectrometer for Simple Classification
Product Announcement from Electro Optical Components, Inc.
The LA-T LED Analyzer includes the optics and electronics in a compact module. This optical module includes:
- 8-element LED array with peak emission wavelengths of 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.7, 1.9, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 µm;
- Wideband photodiode with 2.4 µm cut-off wavelength.
- Distance between the LED array and the photodiode is fixed.
- Films or liquid samples (on microscope slides) are easily measured.
- Battery power supply with up to 30 hours of autonomous operation.
- Two modes of operation: single scan mode and cyclic scan mode.
- Wireless data transfer with ZigBee protocol.
- Included software for Windows OS.