Mini Spectrometer for Solids, Liquids & Powders
Featured Product from Electro Optical Components, Inc.
The LMS-R LED Minispectrometer is a new portable device for express spectral
analysis in the near infrared (IR) range from 1.3 to 2.4 μm based on multi-element LED
matrix and wideband photodiode.
Using IR LEDs and photodiodes enables numerous benefits by:
- Minimising device size & weight.
- Reducing its power consumption and measurement time while essentially decreasing its price comparing to functional analogues.
These advantages open new possibilities for application of spectral analysis. Minispectrometer can be used for qualitative and quantitative composition analysis of samples within various application areas:
- Express analysis of food (for example, defining deviations from the normal parameters judged by the absorption properties of the analysed sample).
- Analysis of biomaterials for medical purposes (for example, concentration of sugar in blood, urine etc.).
- Moisture control (for example, moisture control of paper, wood, coffee, wool, constructional materials etc).
- Water concentration measurement in cut-oil and oil products.
- Analysis of plastics.
- Many other areas.
- Qualitive and Quantitative measurement of reflectance/scattering spectra of solid, liquid and powder samples in the range from 1.3 to 2.4 μm.
- High measurement speed: 1 s.
- Compact Sizes & Weight: 60x42x42 mm & 130g.
- Low power consumption: max 2.5 W.
- Power supply and operation from PC via USB interface.
- Provided with a software for Windows PCs.