The Best SMD IR Sources for Portable Applications
Featured Product from Electro Optical Components, Inc.
These High Efficiency Nanostructure IR Sources offer:
- Nanotechnology achieves higher efficiency.
- Emitter set-up made of a high-melting metal, the free-standing monolithic radiating element and the nanostructured emitter surface.
- Lower element temperature of 600°C increases lifetime.
The emitters are:
- More stable
- Less or no drift
- A lot more power
- 2.5 to 5 times more sensor gain than Pulsed MEMS IR Sources
- A lot less noise (very important)
- All windows are hermetically sealed (Sapphire, CaF2 and BaF2 windows)
Many performance advantages are achieved in many applications: