16 Sensor Input Hazard Monitoring System
Featured Product from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
- Monitor 16 bearing and/or belt alignment sensors
- All sensor values and alarms are displayed on the front panel
- Green, Yellow, Red LED's for each sensor to display alarms
- Direct interface to Electro-Sensors' temperature sensors
- One-button tests for all sensors, setpoints, and alarm output relays
- Class II, Div 1 dust ignition-proof sensors for hazardous locations
The Electro-Sentry 16 is a hazard monitoring system commonly used on grain elevator legs or conveyors to monitor critical points for bearing temperature and belt alignment as part of a predictive maintenance program to protect against catastrophic breakdowns and machinery failure resulting in product waste, machinery damage, and process downtime. All Electro-Sentry 16 sensors provide a standard 4-20 mA signal for reliability and accuracy.