4-20mA Position Sensor for Linear Slidegates
Featured Product from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
The SG1000A mounts directly to the end of the slide gate drive shaft and is easily calibrated with a single push button for setting the fully-open and fully-closed limit points of the gate. A second directional switch (clockwise/counterclockwise) enables the user to mount the SG1000A on either side of the gate. As the drive shaft rotates, the SG1000A senses the rotation and transmits a 4-20mA signal to an external device such as a PLC or optional remote display.
- Accurate gate position feedback
- Ideal for product proportioning
- No bracket required - easily mounts to gate drive shaft
- Works with either electrically or manually driven gates
- Retains gate position in the event of a power loss