Explosion Proof Hall Effect Speed Sensors
Featured Product from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
As a pulser disc or split collar wrap rotates (mounted on the monitored shaft) the target magnets pass in front of the sensor. The Hall Effect sensor switches high and low as it is exposed to the alternating polarity of the magnets on the disc or wrap, producing a digital pulse output.
- Non-contact sensing
- NPN open collector output
- Signal transmits up to 1,500 ft
- Large gap distance between sensor and target
- High temperature models available
- Optional EZ-100 mounting bracket and mounting magnet available