3-Channel XLR A/B Switch Ideal for Audio Switching
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7298 Three-Channel XLR A/B Switch, with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Ideal for professional audio equipment switching.
Each channel of the PathWay® Model 7298 3-Channel XLR A/B Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate XLR interface devices connected to ports A and B with a single XLR interface device connected to the COMMON port.
The switch may be controlled locally via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. The Remote port accepts contact closure signals. The Model 7298 dimensions are 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D.
- Each of three channels allows access to two XLR interface devices from one COMMON XLR device.
- All three channels switch simultaneously.
- Switches all three pins of the XLR interface.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- Remote control port allows off-site switch management.
- Front-panel pushbutton control can be locked out, remotely.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data.
- When power is restored, unit maintains last set position.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length XLR cables available fro your switch installation.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (2) XLR female connectors labeled A and B for each of the three channels.
- (1) XLR male connector labeled COMMON for each of the three channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 120 VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
(48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 Kg)
Option: Wide Range Power Option Available:
(Cat No 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard 115VAC or 120VAC power module. Ideal for international applications.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards Laboratories – Advanced Systems Design & Services