8-Channel, LC Duplex Online/Offline Fiber Switch
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
QuickSwitch® 6306 8-Channel LC Duplex Fiber Optic ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch with Contact Closure Remote
- Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from network. The ultimate FIREWALL!
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) LC duplex female, connectors, labeled A and COM for each of eight channels.
- FIBER: 50/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching of all channels simultaneously.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Green LED (ONLINE) and (1) Red LED (OFFLINE) display switch position and power.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC/240VAC 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector accepts contact closure signals for remote control operation.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.8" D. (48.3 X 8.9 X 27.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.5 lbs (3.0 kg)
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC/240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- Eight LC Duplex Channels allow simultaneous quick connection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals ar switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- When power is lost, all channels revert to the Offline position.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on stat of Contact Closure.
- Simultaneous channel control via front panel pushbutton control or Contact Closure Remote.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state.
- COM and A ports for the LC duplex are, Multi-mode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A ports and vice versa.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6306 8-Channel, LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices, ports COM and A, via an Online or Offline connection for 8 channels simultaneously. The QuickSwitch® 6306 fits in a standard 19" rack, taking 2U of rack space. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.