CellMite Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Whether you need a board to embed into your product, a single encased unit, or a network of signal conditioners, wired or wireless, your solution lies within the CellMite® family of Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners. All units feature TEDS-Tag® Auto Load Cell/LVDT Identification.
CellMites® connect directly to a standard strain gage, load cell, extensometer, pressure transducer or AC LVDT transducer and simultaneously generate a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output. CellMites can be operated with a computer or simply setup by a computer and then used as stand-alone units. Units are available with up to 4 channels. CellMites® operate with LVDT, Strain Gage, and Mixed LVDT and Strain Gage channels.
- Conversion rate 60 per second
- Storage for 3 calibrated load cells
- Calibration options: 2 pt., mV/V
- Scalable 16-bit +/-10V analog output
- Tare, peak, valley
- Units of Cm, mm, In, %, Lb, Kg, mV/V, and user- defined
- CellView Lite and CellView Multi-Display Software are optional
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
CellView Multi-Display Software Features:
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite and CellMite LVDT units
- Supports mix and match of CellMite and CellMite LVDT units on network
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays form multiple channels on multiple units
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units
- Guide user through sensor calibrations
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite units
- Ability to select and name any networked units
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensors
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information
- Set output data with user-defined 5th order polynomial function
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user selectable trigger events and delayed triggering
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable logging profile
- User-programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite and CellMite LVDT unit
All CellMite® products are available for export.