DB9 Switch Reroutes Data Between Any 1 of 4 Ports
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
LineSelect® Model 4505 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch with Manual Operation
- Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Front panel rotary switch allows selection of switch position.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.18" W x 1.75" H x 6.68" D. (10.7 x 4.5 x 17 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- High quality sealed switch with self wiping contacts.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Manual operation, no power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 4505 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between any one of four devices to one COMMON device with the simple rotation of a selector switch. All nine pins of the DB9 interface are suppported. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring networks. The Model 4505 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, 401-943-1164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.