LVDT AC Excitation Digital Signal Conditioner
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
CELLMITE® LVDT w/TEDS-Tag® BLOCK DIAGRAM:
Model 4338 CellMite® LVDT with TEDS-Tag® hardware provides AC excitation that is suitable for transducers. (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) The block diagram shows a USB connector for direct connection to a PC.
The Model 4338 CellMite® LVDT with TEDS-Tag® digital signal conditioner connects directly to a standard AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a /-10V analog output. The Model 4338 CellMite® LVDT can be operated with a computer or simply set up by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog output.
The Model 4338 CellMite® LVDT with TEDS-Tag® compensates for transducer nonlinearities using its integrated 6-point calibration capability not found in standard signal conditioners. Its USB port and simple command set allow for connection of multiple units in a serial network configuration. This compact unit is ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements.
The CellMite® LVDT Model 4338 features include nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between three stored LVDT calibrations, automatic LVDT identification using TEDS-Tag® technology, multipoint and mV/V calibration, internal generation on precision sine wave AC excitation voltage, remote sense excitation, and 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output.
CellMite® LVDT 4338 Features:
- Single Channel (Model 4338)
- 2-pt, mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable /-10V Analog Output
- 16-Bit Analog Output
- Direct to PC with USB Data
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple Filter Selections
- Storage for 3 Calibrated Transducers
- Selectable Sensor Gains
- Optional User Defined Remote feature
- Remote Sense Excitation
- Addressable for Serial Network
- Tare, Peak, Valley
- Unit Support: In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, Kg, N, mV/V, User Defined
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplies Internally Isolated
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) and Software Drivers sold separately. Select from:
- CellView Lite GUI (Cat. No. 514569)
- CellView Multi-Display GUI (Cat. No. 514424)
- CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
- Software Drivers (Cat. No. 514864)
CellMite® 4338 Specifications:Excitation:
- Voltage: 3kHz, 3Vrms (std)
- Sensors: LVDT's AC Bridges
- (1) 8 Pin MiniDIN (F) Connector for Analog Data. Solid State Relay signals, and options.
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit.
- Input Range: Software adjustable from <10mV/V to >100mV/V.
- Conversion Rate: 60 per second.
- Error: 0.05% /-1 Count.
- Precision Shunt: 60K Ohms for bridge applications.
- Pushbutton: Tare, Shunt
- Indicator: Status LED
- (1) USB Type-B Connector (M) for PC Data.
- (1) DB9 (F) Connector for Sensor Signals.
Power (Barrel connector, female):
- Included Adapter: (Cat No 512975) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz to 5VDC, 0.5A. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- Optional Adapter: 12, 24, 48 VDC
- Size: 6.5" x 2.75" x 1.5" (16.5 x 7.0 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition SoftwareThe CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.CellView Lite Software Features:
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Guides user through adding and removing networked Model 4338 LVDT units.
- Ability to select any networked Model 4338 unit.
- Ability to individually name Model 4338 LVDT units.
- Tare and reset peak and vallley for the sensor.
- Save/Load the Model 4338 and sensor setup information.
- Set outoput with user defined 5th order (quadratic filter).
- Setup a test to start and or stop automatically.
- Control the Model 4338 solid state output relay switches.
- User programmable analot output voltage range.
- Unit of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, kg, User Defined.
- Optional User Defined Remote feature.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
All ESL products are available for export.