M7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch w/Serial Remote
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote
The PathWay® Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch provides 4-port switching in a low profile unit. It allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 interface device connected to the Common port among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports.
The network switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from the DB9/female serial interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and power status.
LOCAL SWITCHING is achieved by simply pressing/holding the front panel pushbutton.
REMOTE SWITCHING of the unit is accomplished through the Remote port on the rear panel. The Remote port provides switch control based on an ASCII character command set sent via RS232 interface to the Remote port connector.
- The switch ports are transparent to data format.
- All 8 leads of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- All switched signals are passed via copper contact relays that maintain their position and continuity in the event of a power loss.
- Front panel pushbutton control or remote ASCII command access through the RS232 serial port.
- Front panel LED's display the current switch position and power status.
- Remote Control Lockout of front panel pushbuttons.
- Remote Control query of current switch position.
- Standard configuration is desktop.
- Connectors: (5) RJ45(F) connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- Front Panel Controls: (4) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- Display: (4) Front Panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Remote: (1) DB9(F) port connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Power: UL approved 110/120 VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VAC, 500mA to the unit.
- Dimensions: 16.75" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D
- Weight: Approximately 4.5 lbs
RJ45 Cables Available from Stock!
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: https://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
All ESL Remotely Controllable Network Switches are available for export.
ESL Offers many products on GSA Schedule GS35F0286V.