Model 7305 RJ45 Cat5e Switch w/Exclusive Remote
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7305 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Exclusive Remote Control
- Convenient DIN rail mounting
- Ideal for use in process control systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- REMOTE VOLTAGE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female port accepts low power dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position.
- POWER:24 VDC required to be supplied to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75"W x 4.25"H x 8.0"D.
(4.4 x 10.8 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.4 lbs. (0.7 Kg)
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- No front panel control.
- Exclusive Remote Control.
- Remote voltage control provides low power dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Switch reverts to A position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of remote port.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation,
The PathWay® Model 7305 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B switch with Voltage Control Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 7305 is enclosed in a slim black anodized chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and mount on a standard DIN Rail.
There is no "local" or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7305 can ONLY be switched remotely from the DB9 Remote port located on the bottom of the unit.
All ESL products are available for export.