Model 8050 RJ45 A/B Network Switch CAT 5 Compliant
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 8050 RJ45 A/B Manual Data Network Switch, CAT 5 Compliant
- Reliable and Efficient Network Switch.
- Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 Interface Device
- Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45, Cat 5 female connectors labeled
- A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required.Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44" W x 2.71" H x 7.27" D. (13.9 x 6.9 x 18.5 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5 Kg)
- LineSelect® Model 8050 manual data network switch allows access to two RJ45 Cat5 networks from one computer or workstation.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (up to Cat5).
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat 5 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Municipalities, schools, government:This product is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 8050 Cat5 Manual Data Network Switch enables access to two 10/100 BASE-T networks (Up to 100 Mbps). The Model 8050 RJ45 Category 5 A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple turn of the front panel rotary switch. Model 8050 supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 8050 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 8050 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.