Model 9067 RJ45 Cat5 A/B Switch Module
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 9067 RJ45 10/100 Base-T A/B Switch Module
Category 5 Compliant
- Add More Modules as Your System Grows!
M9067 A/B RJ45 network switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the Common port between devices connected to ports A or B. Eight of the switch modules slide into a standard rackmount cage. Expand the system of switches by adding modules, as your requirement grows.
- Manually select switch position from front panel rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (Up to Cat 5).
- Attractive anodized all aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- No external power required.
- Up to eight Model 9067 Switch Modules can be housed in one Model 9025 Rack Chassis (Cat No. 305972).
- Port Connectors: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- Front Panel Control: (1) Rotary Switch allows local switching.
- Power: Manually operated. No power required.
- Module Dimensions: 2.0"W x 5.25"H x 7.0"D
- Weight: Approximately 1.0 lb.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export.