Model 9448 Provides Switching to Backup Network
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 9448 RJ45 A/B Manual Data Network Switch,
Cat5e Compliant, Rackmount
- Provides quick and easy switching to backup network.
- Keeps data flowing on misssion critical networks.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female Category 5e ports on rear panel labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS: All 8 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg)
CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates one workstation connected to a COMMON port accessing one of two 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks. User can reroute data with a flip of the switch.
- Model 9448 CAT5e AB data network switch allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance. Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
The Model 9448 manual data network switch enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. The Model 9448 Category 5e A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. This manual network switch supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
The Model 9448 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.