OM3 Online/Offline Fiber Switch, LC & SC Duplex
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
- Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from network.
- Accommodates one OM3 LC and one OM3 SC Fiber Optic Channel
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) OM3 LC Duplex female, and (2) OM3 SC Duplex female connectors, labeled IN and OUT.
- FIBER: 50/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Red LED (ONLINE) and (1) Green LED (OFFLINE) for each channel display switch position and power.
- NO REMOTE CONTROL.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.65" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced applications.
- Each channels connects or disconnects two fiber optic networks.
- Each channel, one LC Channel and one SC Channel allows quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- Individual control of each channel.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and support Gigabit data rates.
- All IN, and OUT ports are duplex, 10G, OM3 grade fiber, Multimode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm..
- All switch control is from front panel. No remote control.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- When power is lost, all channels revert to the "OFFLINE" position.
- When the power is restored, all channels remain in "OFFLINE" position.
- The ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the B ports and vice versa.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- Eliminates need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified, SC and LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6332 Dual Channel OM3 LC and OM3 SC Duplex Online/Offline Switch allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices, ports "IN" and "OUT", via an Online or Offline connection for each channel, one OM3 LC Channel and one OM3 SC Channel. The QuickSwitch® Model 6332 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel only. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply:(Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
To read the article, either click the "Application Note" Icon at the top of page on the right, or click this link: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
QuickSwitch® ® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches, here: https://www.electrostandards.com/network-switch-product-lines/quickswitch/
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Online Form.
Electro Standards Laboratories also supplied Fiber Optic Cables in any length/configuration. Click here to visit the Fiber Optic Cable webpage.
All ESL products are available for export.