RS232 Remote Control 8 Networks from 1 Computer
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7306 8-to-1 DB25 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote
- Outstanding DB25 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height!
- Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: No local control.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies
12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D. (48.2 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg)
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277)Ideal for international applications. CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet.
- The Model 7306 allows access to eight networks from one computer or workstation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 19, and 21 of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- No front panel control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 data cables for this switch are available.
The Pathway® Model 7306 DB25 8 to 1 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among eight other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H ports. The Model 7306 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled remotely from a DB9 Female port located on the rear of the unit using Serial ASCII Commands. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using Serial Commands.
To read the article: "ADVANCES IN NETWORK SWITCHES", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Technical Support / Customer Service: For assistance related to the operation of the unit, accessories, cables, etc. for the unit, please do not hesitate to contact Tech Support or Customer Service at Electro Standards Laboratories. The phone is 401.943.1164.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: https://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, switch de rede, nätverksswitch.