Reduce Downtime with Dual Power Cat5e A/B Switch
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7341R Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switch, with GUI Interface to 10
Base-T LAN Remote Control
- Dual (Redundant) Power Supplies for Increased Reliability
The PathWay® Model 7341R A/B RJ45 Switch with 10 Base-T LAN Telnet Access and Cat 5e compliance allows the user the capability of sharing a single port RJ45 interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10-Base-T connection and GUI Interface.
Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10-Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- All switched signals are passed via copper contact relays that maintain their
position and continuity even in the event of a power loss.
- Control of the switch position from a 10-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment or
alternately, the front panel pushbutton.
- Remote GUI interface that allows user to control switch position and obtain
- Front panel push button may be "locked out" using the remote GUI Interface.
- Cat 5e compliance.
- Redundant Power Supplies help reduce downtime due to power loss. Two power supplies are included.
- Access User Interface via standard web browser.
- Login password authentication required.
- Easy to use, simple point and click operation.
- Remotely access to control or monitor the Model 7341R RJ45 A/B
- Users can change the login password and/or the switch's IP
- Lockout front panel manual access.
- LAN access gives users across the LAN or over the Internet access
to control if user network is configured accordingly.
FOR A SIMILAR NETWORK SWITCH WITH ONE POWER SUPPLY
See Model 7341, Cat. No. 307341
- Port Connectors: (3) RJ45(F) connectors, A, B, and COMMON.
- Compliance: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 5e performance.
- Controls: (1) Pushbutton to select A or B.
- Display: (2) Red LED's display switch position and indicate power
- Supervisory Remote Control Port: (1) RJ45(F) 10 Base-T LAN Telnet
- Power: UL approved 120VAC, 60Hz wallmount power
module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA supplied to the unit via the two power ports. Two power supplies included with this unit.
- Dimensions: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
- Weight: Approximately 4.5 lbs
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard 115 VAC or 120 VAC, power module. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export.