Signal Conditioner Board For Strain Gage Sensors
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Unlike other units in its class, auto sensor identification and auto display identification require no user intervention and prevent field personnel from making costly mistakes due to incorrect sensor calibration or display setup!
CellMite® 4327 has on board storage for 3 calibrated sensors, each with integrated 6-point calibration and independent user-specified display setup parameters. When a TEDS-Tag® capable sensor is connected to the unit, that sensor is immediately identified by the CellMite® 4327 and its stored calibration data and display configuration are automatically loaded. If that sensor is removed and another TEDS-Tag® sensor is connected, then its calibration data and display data are automatically loaded.
CellMite® M4327 can be fully operated with a somputer or simply setup by a computer and then used as a stand alone intelligent digital signal conditioner with auto identifying analog and alphanumeric display outlets.
CellMite® M4327 integrates an intelligent 16 character backlit alphanumeric display with a CellMite Model 4325B. The wide range numerical readout features 6 full digits of display plus sign indicator and decimal point along with a unit of measure label and channel identifier. The M4327 automatically converts between a variety of scientific units including Lbs, Kg, cm, mm, and mV/V and can output these to display. The location of the decimal point and unit of measure are setup via software but the computer is not required during operation.
CellMite® 4327 has a multi-drop RS232/RS485 serial port that allows for connection of multiple units in a serial network configuration. This compact unit is ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements. It provides OEM user and system integrators with an affordable and complete strain gage-to-PC solution with intelligent display readout that is not found on competitive units.
Software is sold separately: Select from CellView Lite GUI (Cat. No. 514569), CellView Multi-Display GUI (Cat. No. 514424), CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358), and Software Drivers (Cat. No. 514864).
- Auto Identifying Display
- 2-pt mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable +/-10V Analog Output
- 16-Bit Analog Output
- Direct to PC with RS232 Data
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple Filter Selections
- Storage for 3 Calibrated Transducers
- Remote Sense Excitation
- Addressable for Serial Network
- Tare, Peak, Valley
- Unit Support: Lb. Kg, N. In, cm, mm, %, mV/V, User Defined
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplied Internally Isolated
- CellView Lite Graphical User Interface (GUI) Option
- CellView Multi-Unit GUI Option
- CellView Software Drivers Option
- Voltage: 5 VDC, Nom. Load: 350 Ohm bridge.
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit.
- Input range: +/-5.5 mV/V (std)
- Conversion Rate: 60/sec.
- Error: 0.01% +/-1 count
- Pushbuttons: Tare, Shunt
- Precision Shunt: 60K Ohm
- Indicator: status LED
- Display Range: +/-999999.
- Analog: 16-bit, Scalable, +/-10V
- Serial Data: Multi-drop RS232, RS485
- Switches: Dual solid state relays
- Display: 16-character backlit LCD
- 5 VDC, 0.6A (std)
- Board Size: 3" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.9 oz. (25.5 g)
- Display Size: 4.75" x 1.25" x 0.6"
- Weight: 0.2 oz. (57 g)
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
Check out our complete family of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners.
All Electro Standards products are available for export.