Switch 3 USB Devices or Computers with Model 4507
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 4507 USB Type-A A/B/C Switch with Remote Control, Rackmount
- Switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables
- Share a USB device between 3 PC's
- Perfect to connect a computer to multiple USB devices
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) USB Type A connectors labeled A, B, C, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Manual pushbuttons allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rack Mount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.08" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Allows quick connection to any one of three USB Type-A interface devices
- from one COMMON device!
- Compatible with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- All (4) pins of the USB interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ACSII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- For a desktop version, see Model 4506, Cat. No. 304506.
The PathWay® Model 4507 USB Type-A, A/B/C Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single USB interface device connected to the Common port among three other devices connected to the A, B, and C ports. The Model 4507 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
The switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED display or the Remote RS232 serial port (DB9) located on the rear of the unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.