Switch Your RJ45 Devices/Networks Utilizing Cat6A
Featured Product from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7371 Single Channel CAT6A RJ45 A/B/C Switch, with Serial Remote Control Port
- Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
- Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 connectors.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45(F) shielded connectors labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 6A performance.
- CONTROLS: (3) Pushbuttons to select A, B, or C.
- DISPLAY: (3) Red LED's display switch position and indicate power presence.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.Has a 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.34" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.3 lbs. (2.5 kg)
CAT6A RJ45 A/B/C APPLICATION WITH RS232 REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates a Cat6A 10/100/1000 Base-T Network or COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to three Cat6A 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks or Devices connected to the RJ45 A, B, and C ports. A Remote Supervisory Control Device connected to the DB9 Remote port allows a user to control the switch remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial commands.
- Allows access to three RJ45 Cat6A interface networks from one COMMON RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front-panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat6A compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat6A cables available for your switch installation. Request Quote.
The PathWay® Model 7371 Single Channel Cat6A RJ45 A/B/C Switch with Serial Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 Cat6A interface device connected to the Common port among three other devices connected to the A, B and C ports with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS232 commands. The Model 7371 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available!
If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.