Featured Product from Ellsworth Adhesives
CoolTherm® SC-320, a thermally conductive silicone encapsulant by Parker LORD, is a two-component system designed to provide excellent thermal conductivity for electrical/electronic encapsulating applications, while retaining desirable properties associated with silicones.
Features and Benefits
- Low Stress - exhibits low shrinkage and stress on components as it cures.
- Durable - composed of an addition-curing polydimethyl siloxane polymer that will not depolymerize when heated in confined spaces.
- Low Viscosity - maintains low viscosity for ease of component encapsulation compared to other highly thermally conductive materials.
- Environmentally Resistant - provides excellent thermal shock resistance.
- UL Rated - provides excellent flame retardancy; UL 94 V-0 certified.