Can your ANSI Pump stand the Heat? Ours CAN!
Featured Product from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
The VIT Series pumps are the world's first rotary equipment designed to minimize the detrimental effects of ALL SIX FAILURE MODES.
- Vibration - causes cracking, bending, loosening, stressing of all major pump components, also contributing to over-heating
- Installation Errors - cause many pumps to fail when they start up
- Poor Environment - contamination destroys seals and bearings
- Heat - distorts faces, degrades bearing oil, changes critical clearances & tolerances, increases deterioration and enhances cavitation
- Improper Lubrication - bearings fail, seal faces break down
- Corrosion - elements break down working parts and pieces, adding wear to components
EnviroPump and Seal, Heavy Duty Process Pumps Our strategy is to assemble a wide range of MRO products, unique mechanical seals for the general ANSI/API pump population, and advanced ANSI & API power end upgrades to bring existing pumps up to a higher level of reliability.