Can your ANSI Pump stand the Heat? Ours can!
Featured Product from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Enviropump and Seal VIT-1000 Series “Super-ANSI” Process Pump
The VIT Series pumps are the world's first rotary equipment designed to minimize the detrimental effects of ALL SIX FAILURE MODES.
- Vibration - causes cracking, bending, loosening, stressing of all major pump components, also contributing to over-heating
- Installation Errors - cause many pumps to fail when they start up
- Poor Environment - contamination destroys seals and bearings
- Heat - distorts faces, degrades bearing oil, changes critical clearances & tolerances, increases deterioration and enhances cavitation
- Improper Lubrication - bearings fail, seal faces break down
- Corrosion - elements break down working parts and pieces, adding wear to components
EnviroPump and Seal, Heavy Duty Process Pumps Our strategy is to assemble a wide range of MRO products, unique mechanical seals for the general ANSI/API pump population, and advanced ANSI & API power end upgrades to bring existing pumps up to a higher level of reliability.