Super ANSI Process Pump VIT 500
Featured Product from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
EnviroPump and Seal VIT-500 Series “Super-ANSI” Process Pump
Whatever your needs in pumps and seals, if you are looking for long life, reduced maintenance, low life cycle cost, increased MTBF, better parts interchangeability, and reduced inventory to support your pumps and seals, we can help.
Our heavy duty pump design goes above and beyond existing ANSI designs.
Fill out our: (New Pump Form)
- Centerline mount casing assures coupling alignment through wide range of temperatures
- Oversized high capacity bearing system for high L10 rating
- Large diameter shaft for exceptional stability & vibration resistance under all operating conditions
- Shaft material is 316 ss for temperature stability and corrosion resistance
- MTBF of two to three times that of conventional designs
- Duplex thrust bearing located close to the impeller. Lowest L3/D4 ratio when compared with other designs.
- Self-contained oil mist lubrication system keeps bearings cool
- Non-metallic labyrinth oil seals
- Rugged Ductile Iron bearing frame with cast-in cooling fins
- Mechanical seals with “double-balanced” O-ring design, available in Single, Double, and Triplex configurations
- C-frame adapter option assures alignment of coupling
- Hot Oil-high temperature heat transfer fluid
- Hot cooking oil
- Hot Water
- Sanitary 3A
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Wood Products
- Food & Beverage
- Metals Processing
Range of sizes:
Casing sizes from 1×1.5×6 through 4x6x10
Power up to 75 HP (55 kW)
Made in USA
EnviroPump and Seal, Heavy Duty Process Pumps Our strategy is to assemble a wide range of MRO products, unique mechanical seals for the general ANSI/API pump population, and advanced ANSI & API power end upgrades to bring existing pumps up to a higher level of reliability.