The most reliable Hot Oil Pump since 1995.
Featured Product from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Proven the most reliable Hot Oil Pump since 1995.
- Complete one-stop total package responsibility.
- Pump, sealing system, motor, base, monitoring, etc.
- Three Year Warranty; includes seal.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Parts & service readily available.
- Eliminate fire risk associated with some models.
- Eliminate potential for hot oil spray & ignition.
- Eliminate personnel safety hazard.
- Contain & collect any seal leakage.
- Does not rely on thermal oil for bearing & seal lube.
- Not susceptible to thermal oil cooking & grit.
- Self contained oil mist lube bearing frame.
- Shaft fully supported by antifriction bearings.
- No sleeve bearings to cook & wear.
- Sizes from 1×1.5×6 through 8x10x17.
- Power to 300 hp.
- Flow rates to over 4000 gpm.
- Head to 700 ft tdh at 3600 rpm.
- Operating temperature to 650oF.
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel metallurgy.
- Centerline mount pump volutes to maintain pump alignment & minimize pipe strain at high temp.
- Standard spacer coupling arrangements or C-Frame motor adapters to eliminate coupling alignment work.
- Upgrade of existing pumps.
EnviroPump and Seal, Heavy Duty Process Pumps Our strategy is to assemble a wide range of MRO products, unique mechanical seals for the general ANSI/API pump population, and advanced ANSI & API power end upgrades to bring existing pumps up to a higher level of reliability.