OZONE TRANSFER STANDARD WITH PHOTOMETER
Featured Product from Environics, Inc.
OZONE TRANSFER STANDARD WITH PHOTOMETER
The Environics® Series 6123 Ozone Transfer Standard with Photometer is the ideal system for those looking for a standard for ozone monitoring and reporting programs. A sister unit to the S6103, the S6123 focuses on automatically performs zero, precision, span and multi-point calibrations using O3.
The S6103 is required if you wish to performs zero, precision, span and multi-point calibrations using O3 but also NO, NO2, SO2, CO, hydrocarbons and other gases of interest.
The 6123 meets or exceeds all U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements for a level 3 bench or transfer standard.
The Series 6123 consists of a single chassis supporting one thermal mass flow controller (sized per customer requirements), an ozone generation module, photometer, inline static mixer, and control electronics. There are no consumables making maintenance simple.
Commands are entered from the front panel and displayed on a backlit 4 line by 20 character liquid crystal display.
The instrument may also be remotely operated using contact closures or the RS-232 serial data interface, both are standard in the Series 6123.
The 6123 comes standard with one mass flow controllers calibrated to a NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable primary standard. The calibration data consists of a comparison of desired versus actual flow over the full dynamic range of the instrument with linear interpolation between points. Calibration data is stored in non-volatile memory and may be updated by the user with a suitable standard.
The internal ultra-violet (UV) based ozone generator is temperature controlled and includes a precision photo-optical feedback circuit to compensate for lamp aging effects providing stable ozone generation. The ozone generator is factory calibrated using a NIST traceable photometer standard.
Product Features and Benefits:
- User-friendly interactive software with plain language prompts is simple to use, reducing technician training time and virtually eliminating error.
- Internally-stored mass flow controller calibration data improves accuracy by as much as a factor of ten and simplifies field recalibration. Mass flow controller is factory calibrated at 11 points.
- Internally-stored ozone generator calibration data insures linear, repeatable ozone generation without photometer control. Ozone generator performance meets U.S. EPA criteria for ozone transfer standards. The ozone generator is factory calibrated at 3 points (up to 11 points are available).
- Ozone generator pressure compensation ensures repeatable and stable ozone generation at pressures other than the original calibration pressure. This is only important when the system is being used without the photometer closed-loop control.
- The internal photometer measures the actual amount of ozone generated, and corrects for errors, using closed-loop PID control.
- The photometer allows an external source of ozone to be analyzed and displayed on the screen. The external ozone is connector to a separate sample port.
- An automated leak test function is available to determine if the system has any internal leaks. Leaks are detected based on pressure decay.
Check out this short video on our available products. We design, manufacture and sell gas flow instrumentation, specializing in customizing our units to fit the needs of our customers
Environics is a world leader in computerized gas flow instrumentation. Our headquarters for design, manufacturing, sales and service is located in a modern 11,000 square foot facility in Tolland, Connecticut. We are ISO 9001 certified, having received ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certification in April, 1997.
As of April 2011, we are a Women Owned business, certified through the Woman Owned Small Business Program run by the United States SBA. Environics was awarded the 2020 Family Business of the Year by the CT District SBA based on our growth over the past 15 years.
We encourage you to challenge us with your most difficult requirements. We specialize in custom systems. We have thousands of systems in the field and have developed an extensive library of applications and solutions to meet our customers' needs. The application of our technology has enabled us to become the world leader in user-friendly computerized gas flow instrumentation.
At Environics, our team is dedicated to customer service before, during and after your system is built. We stand by our systems and believe in building long-term relationships with our customers.