Working with Ammonia?
Featured Product from Environics, Inc.
Computerized Multi-Gas Calibration System
The Environics® Series 6100 Computerized Multi-Gas Calibration System is a computer controlled, state-of-the-art instrument for dynamic multi-point gas calibration of ambient air analyzers.
The S6100 can now be ordered or retrofit to run on a 24V power source so you can use your unit anywhere.
The Series 6100 automatically performs zero, precision, span and multi-point calibrations using NO, NO2, SO2, CO, 03, hydrocarbons and other gases of interest. The 6100 meets all U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
Working with Ammonia? The S6100 can be purchased with an optional NH3 circuit to dilute ammonia without risking the degradation of the ozone circuit.
The Series 6100 consists of a single chassis supporting up to 3 thermal mass flow controllers, an ozone generation module, a mixing zone, a reaction chamber for gas phase titration, and control electronics. Units can be built for 120V, 240V or 24V operation. Common options include permeation and the new ammonia circuit.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- User-friendly interactive software with plain language prompts is simple to use, reducing technician training time and virtually eliminating error.
- Automatic calculation of dilution and span gas flows based on commanded concentration eliminates the need for manual computation and allows rapid transition from point to point.
- Internally-stored mass flow controller calibration data improves accuracy by as much as a factor of ten and simplifies field recalibration. Mass flow controllers are factory calibrated at 11 points.
- Internally-stored ozone generator calibration data insures linear, repeatable ozone generation without photometer control to a stable and repeatible 2 ppb. Ozone generator performance meets U.S. EPA criteria for ozone transfer standards.
- Ozone generator pressure compensation ensures repeatable and stable ozone generation at pressures other than the original calibration pressure.
- Full, two-way RS-232 Serial Data Interface (standard) permits remote operation of the instrument including data collection, gas selection, initiation of zero, span and multi-point calibrations.
Environics is a world leader in computerized gas flow instrumentation. Our headquarters for design, manufacturing, sales and service is located in a modern 11,000 square foot facility in Tolland, Connecticut. We are ISO 9001 certified, having received ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certification in April, 1997.
As of April 2011, we are a Women Owned business, certified through the Woman Owned Small Business Program run by the United States SBA. Environics was awarded the 2020 Family Business of the Year by the CT District SBA based on our growth over the past 15 years.
We encourage you to challenge us with your most difficult requirements. We specialize in custom systems. We have thousands of systems in the field and have developed an extensive library of applications and solutions to meet our customers' needs. The application of our technology has enabled us to become the world leader in user-friendly computerized gas flow instrumentation.
At Environics, our team is dedicated to customer service before, during and after your system is built. We stand by our systems and believe in building long-term relationships with our customers.