Fiber Laser Engraving and Marking for Large Parts
Featured Product from Epilog Laser Corp.
With a 40" x 28" (1016 x 711 mm) engraving table, the Fusion 40 offers laser operators a generous engraving table and wattage configurations up to 120. The design of the Fusion 40 was created to maximize engraving space, while maintaining the physical footprint of comparable laser systems with a smaller bed.
The Fusion 40 includes the same features as its predecessor, the Fusion 32, including the redesigned motion control system that allows for higher speed engraving and amazingly precise cutting quality. Other features of the Fusion 40 include:
- Intuitive joystick control that allows operators to move the table, fire the laser directly and more.
- Comprehensive job management software that includes job-time estimator.
- Industrial DC servo motors for lightening fast speeds.
- Unparalleled chassis strength for increased durability and longevity.
- Drop-down front door for easy-access and convenient part loading.