High Voltage Capacitor Charging Power Supplies
Featured Product from Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Excelitas is a leader in providing Capacitor Chargers and Capacitor Charging Power Supplies for a variety of medical, aesthetic, industrial, and pulsed energy applications. Excelitas’ single phase AC input designs are capable of up to 6 kW of output power and our three-phase designs provide up to 35 kW of output power. Built on proven modular platforms, Excelitas Capacitor Ghargers are tailored to meet the exact needs of OEM customers resulting in lower cost, higher reliability and faster time-to-market. Typical applications include flashlamp pumped systems (Nd: YAG, pulsed lasers, dye lasers, Intense Pulsed Light Systems (IPL) and laser aesthetic systems, Medical Holmium YAG Laser), excimer lasers, pulsed UV curing and sterilization, radar and RF systems.
- Compact size, high efficiency, and fast response
- Standard charge rates ranging from 500 J/s up to 6,000 J/s
- Custom systems with charge rates up to 24,000 J/s
- Output voltages ranging from 400 Volts up to 40 kV
- Excellent pulse to pulse repeatability
- Partial discharge or full discharge applications
- Active PFC, PF > .98
- Protection for Open Circuit, Short Circuit, Arc, Over-temperature, Over-voltage, and other fault conditions
- Analog, Serial Digital, and Optical interface options
The Excelitas capacitor chargers are ISO 9001 certified as well TÜV, CSA, CE-marking, UL, EN60601-1 third edition certifications, and ROHS compliant.