Proportional Solenoid Valve Amplifier
Featured Product from Exsenco, LLC
Proportional Solenoid Valve Digital Amplifier
VAC is designed to easily change variety of parameters of a proportional solenoid valve using a PC or touch panel.
- (VAC-V) Quick digital setting of current value for Null and Gain. It is not necessary to employ traditional procedure, adjusting Null and Gain trimmers while observing current or voltage value given to the solenoid by a user. Simply just give the requested value in 1mA increments.
- (VAC-S) Quick digital setting of output current value for each contact. 6-point contact for input. Current value and rise/fall time setting is possible for each point.
- Easy and quick setting by a PC or touch panel. The parameters can be stored and duplicated.
- Monitoring function providing status update of input/output, input voltage and output current values.
- Two-piece connector.
- Emergency stop signal.
- Noise filter for contact input.
- LED for power supply and alarm.
- DC24V power supply