Ful-Vane™ Gas Compressors
Featured Product from FLSmidth
Ful-Vane™ compressors are designed for reliable, efficient operation over many years in the most aggressive atmospheres. Oil lubrication protects internal surfaces. Simple design minimizes maintenance.
- Large inlet area provides efficient capture of large gas flows
- Only three moving parts for minimal mechanical losses
- Constant blade-to-cylinder contact results in constant compression efficiency
- Shaft and bearing design minimizes drive losses
- Inlet/outlet configuration eliminates internal compression losses
- Suited for operation with variable frequency drive
FLSmidth offers a full range of single stage and two-stage compressors-from critical parts to complete self-contained packages. Packages may be custom built to project specifications or FLSmidth standards.
Built with rugged construction and suited for harsh environments, Ful-Vane™ compressors provide low energy consumption, high volumetric efficiency, reliability and durability. Ful-Vane compressors also feature rebuildable housings and rotors and are field repairable, minimizing downtime and reducing maintenance and ownership costs.
Ful-Vane compressors also feature rebuildable housings and rotors and are field repairable, minimizing downtime and reducing maintenance and ownership costs. Available in flow ranges from 50 MSCFD to 4.3 MMSCFD and with pressure ranges from -29.8" Hg to +125 psig, Ful-Vane compressors will suit virtually all applications.