Holistic Marking Process: FOBA HELP
Featured Product from FOBA Laser Marking + Engraving (ALLTEC GmbH)
- Part validation: Validates correct part and prevents marking of wrong or defective parts.
- Pre-mark verification: Confirms that only unmarked parts are being processed.
- Mark alignment: Aligns the mark relative to the position of the part.
2: Laser marking (product identification)
3: Post-mark verification
- Mark verification: Validates that marks have been placed correctly (positioning, alignment, size).
- Optical Character Verification (OCV): Validates that every character marked by the laser matches the expected content.
- 2D code validation and code reading: Reads the contents of 1D and 2D codes (Datamatrix, e.g. ECC 200, GS1, QR, HIBC) and compares the results to the expected content. A classification of the code into quality classes is possible.
Ideally suited for the reliable production, especially with regard to the medical device, aerospace, automobile and electronics industries, and the construction of tools, machines and metals.
Your product benefits:
- Automatic mark alignment, laser-aided processing and verification
- Full traceability and compliance with regulations
- More efficient and flexible production: validation of laser marking directly in the laser system right after marking reduces handling times
- Reproducible, stable processes
- Consistent premium-quality markings
- Eliminates possible marking errors and reduces non-conforming parts