Aluminum Waveguide-to-Coax Adapters
Featured Product from Fairview Microwave Inc.
Fairview's new line of waveguide to coax adapters consists of 50 models with aluminum construction for reduced weight and compatibility with existing aluminum systems. They support frequency ranges from 1.7 to 26.5 GHz and are MIL-DTL-22641-compli
"To address our military customers' design requirements, we are excited to offer this new line of aluminum waveguide to coax adapters that are compliant with MIL-DTL-22641 specifications. Plus, these models cover 14 bands from 1.7 GHz to 26.5 GHz with 13 different coax connector options and various types of flanges," said Steven Pong, Product Line Manager, RF Passive Components.
Fairview's new aluminum waveguide to coax adapters are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment with no minimum order quantity.
- Aluminum body for reduced weight
- Electrical performance and mechanical dimensions compliant with MIL-DTL-22641
- 14 different waveguide sizes available from WR42 to WR-430 (Frequency range from 1.7 to 26.5GHz)
- VSWR as low as 1.25:1
- Flange types: UG square/round cover, CMR or CPR
- Available in SMA female, N-type female and 2.92mm female connectorized designs as well as end launch connector configuration