Analog Output Inductive Proximity Sensors
Featured Product from Fargo Controls, Inc.
Fargo Controls Inc.'s analog output inductive proximity sensors give a 0-10Vdc output based upon the distance between a metal target and the sensor. They do this with extended operating distances and are available in a number sizes and distances.
- Non-contact distance measurement of metallic objects
- Analog Voltage output 0-10 VDC
- Increased sensing distance
- Analog data can be directly sent to measuring systems
- 8, 12, 18 & 30mm threaded cylindrical housings
- Reverse polarity protection
- Protection degree IP 67: dust tight and protection from the effects of immersion.
- CE & RoHS
Click here to view models and specs.
For information on our other Proximity Sensors, click here.
To learn more about how inductive proximity sensors work, visit: http://www.fargocontrols.com/sensors/inductive_op.html