Featured Product from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
Cable assemblies for every job
Streamline your supply chain while realizing significant time and cost savings with Fischer Connectors. By choosing Fischer for both connectors and assembly solutions, companies can save about 20% over the cost of handling each vendor separately.
Rely on our in-house expertise as your best supplier for connectors and cable assemblies. We engineer and build to your specifications, meeting your timelines and quality standards. Our worldwide network ensures short lead times, rapid delivery to meet your project deadline.
Our engineers work closely with your team to find the right solution for the most demanding applications by integrating precision connectors, components, parts and engineered cable. Fischer Connectors' skilled technical and support teams help you build the perfect cable assembly for your unique application, providing advice through design, prototype, assembly, testing, manufacturing, installation, and beyond.
With an ISO-certified, ITAR-registered 30,000 square-ft design and manufacturing facility located near Atlanta, we're well-equipped to develop and deliver the right cable assembly for your specifications.
Our complete cable assembly solutions include:
- Overmolded thermoplastic cable assemblies
- Silicone overmolds for high-heat applications
- Complete engineering services
- Off-the-shelf pre-cabled solutions for MiniMax and FiberOptic
- Accessories including protective caps and tools
- Wiring harness assemblies
- Rugged & submersible cable solutions
- Heat shrinking for added protection and support to exposed wire
- Potting to allow submersion
- Fiber optic termination
- Low cost and disposable options
- Third-party connector integration
- Right-angle overmolds
- Custom overmolds with multi-cable exits